Next course begins April 23, 2019
Global Trade in Practice is an 4-week boot camp facilitated by Salama International and Bellevue University. These face-to-face professional development courses will enable you to develop an in-depth understanding of global trade functions, regulations, market research, international banking, international logistics, and contracts.
Global Trade in Practice Boot Camp may be a catalyst for increasing sales, as the training sessions focus on the following:
- Effective sales, operational tools, and information that lead to increased sales
- Robust problem prevention and solution practices that lead to greater profitability
Upon completion of the boot camp courses, you'll be well-prepared to:
- Confidently lead international product teams
- Manage international operations
- Comprehend the complexities of global trade, including inherent risks you will encounter on a daily basis
Save the Date: Next course begins April 23, 2019
You will become a more effective leader, employee, team member, manager, and/or service provider in international business and global trade.